mPassportsm: Your travel health companion
Accessed from your wireless mobile device, laptop or desktop, this vital information is the ideal companion to help keep travelers safe and healthy worldwide.
mPassport lets travelers:
- Find emergency numbers, emergency rooms, and walk-in clinics for hundreds of destinations.
- Search for and review detailed profiles of highly-qualified English speaking doctors in over 180 countries.
- Find reliable pharmacies and translate brand names for drugs.
- Translate important medical terms and phrases.
- Receive health and safety news alerts by destination by email or text message.
To learn more and subscribe, visit
Global Health and Safety Databases: Deep and Reliable
HTH has traveled the world for the past decade, building a robust set of online and mobile databases to help global travelers anticipate and manage health and security risks. Use online and mobile tools to consult the databases to prepare for medical contingencies and to find the right doctors, dentists and hospitals. Visit demos
Concierge-level Assistance: Prompt, Convenient Care
24/7 telephonic international medical assistance from appointment scheduling to emergency evacuation. HTH helps members access quality healthcare services promptly and conveniently, including arranging to pay participating providers directly so there is no out of pocket cost.
Online Appointment Scheduling: Patented Process
HTH holds U.S. and Australian patents on its online process for simultaneously broadcasting and monitoring multiple requests for doctor appointments. This process is available for licensing for use in the U.S. and abroad.
Already covered by an HTH Worldwide insurance plan?
Register online using the certificate number on your ID card at: